Amador Eastern Bluebird House, Cedar, Sealed
Constructed of long lasting Cedar, the Amador Bluebird Box is a solid traditional home for the Eastern Bluebird, known to prey on destructive insects. The house is is based on a design of the North American Bluebird Society and similar to our Western and Mountain Bluebird houses. Specific attention is paid to the size and position of the entrance hole, to accommodate the Eastern Bluebird – and prevent entrance of predators.
- Safe smooth non-toxic ‘Salad Bowl’ finish on the outside exterior
- Interior is natural wood
- All non-moving seams are glued and nailed.
- Hinged side door with tool free opening provides ease of cleaning
- Kerf cuts assist chicks in reaching entrance hole at fledging time.
- Drain holes in the floor; venting near the peak of the roof
The box is designed so that it may be mounted on a wooden or metal pole; side of a structure; or on a tree. As with all Amador Company products, the Bluebird boxes are made in the USA of domestically sourced materials, by local Amador County craftsmen.
SPECIFICATIONS & PRICING
Material All Cedar
Overall Height 16”
Height of Living Area 9”-11”
Width 5½ ”Overall
Depth 6 ¾ ”
Depth of Living Area 5 ½ ”