Amador Bat House, 3 Chamber
Got root-worm, stink bug, June beetle or other insect problems? A single colony of
150 bats will consume millions of them each summer. Even better, a single Small Brown
Bat will consume up to 1,000 mosquitoes a night. The Amador triple chambered Bat House model, based on specifications developed by the Organization for Bat Conservation, attracts and houses 80-200 Large and Little Brown Bats known to inhabit Northern California. Made in the USA.
· Built to the same rugged no-frills Amador Owl standard for a long life
· OSB material provides natural ‘batholds’
· Extra exterior glue and screws add strength and help seal chamber
· Quality exterior dark latex house paint protects wood and enhance solar warming
· Side ventilation holes prevent overheating
· ‘Attic’ provides horizontal roosting surfaces preferred by some species
SPECIFICATIONS & PRICING
Material 5/8” OSB and cedar
Overall Height 24”
Height of Living Area 16 ½”
Overall Depth 6 ¾”
Depth of Living Area 4 ½"